WELCOME TO LETHALITY GAMING
?

Exiles Hacking Youtube Link - Not Edited

Discussion in 'Black Desert' started by Flea, Apr 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flea

Flea Member

The playlist.

2. Cetera

Cetera Member

A couple of things. I have some history with Exiles. I was guilded with some people in a guild called Mercy. We often got into small stupid wars with Exiles, the battles went back and fourth. However the guild leader of Mercy stopped logging in and it became clear the guild was going no where, some higher lvl people including myself left to look for other guilds. A good portion of the people seem to have merged into Exiles. Azn and Sorcnutt are two of the people I know. I wouldnt say we are friends, but I have played a bit with them.

I talked a bit with Azn tonight during the fighting and told him that if I found out something shady was going on I would be pretty disappointed. I dont know how much that is worth but he told me they have some pretty geared people and practice PvP a lot. Azn is very good and has focused on PvP the whole time Ive known him, he duels all the time. Sorc was ok, but I dont think he put the time in that Azn did. The rest of the Exiles I cant speak for, but Seori, Orna and Itzslippery were always the people running around and looking for fights. It wouldnt surprise me if they were up to something, but thats just a guess and I have n proof.

Which brings me to the important part of this video. It means 1 or 2 things, we are got beat by people exploited, or we got rolled by a much smaller guild of about equal gear and level. It was very strange tonight, Ive never seen Exiles own with that much dominance, I dont think we killed them once which I kind find too strange to be a coincidence. Based on the reports on MMORPG, there is a hack to exploit health and mana bars preventing death. This lines up with what we saw, but I dont know if the video shows that clearly. If we wanted action taken, the video would have to be edited to only the relvevent information and then reported via the exploit system. If we posted it to reddit, I would think the video would have to be very clear about the exploit otherwise its going to come off like us just looking salty about getting owned.

If they weren't exploiting, then that is another problem entirely imo. We literally didnt kill one of them during that fight, that doesnt bode well for when PvP gets serious. I dont think that what we saw tonight was on the up and up, but I think it would be foolish to chalk it up to hackers put our eggs in that basket. Maybe scheduling some PvP/Arena type practice would be helpful?

I hope Im not over stepping any bounds. Ive only been here a couple days and Im still getting to know everyone. I hate losing and after that fight tonight it didnt feel great. Id hate for us not to at least learn something from it. I thought it might be helpful to share my experience with these people, and offer some ideas instead of just ranting.

3. Valhas

Valhas BDO PvP Officer

Just a bit of our history with this group may help a bit here....the night before this we wiped them repeatedly at Saus./Helms, and Chased them to the node. Less than 24 hours later they appear to be immune to damage, unkillable and able to cast Ultimate's back to back for the entirety of the fighting with NO COOLDOWN on the skills. After watching for quite some time to rule out multiple players casting and just not seeing it we realized it was same players casting and just not having a cooldown at all. Again, wanting to be sure we kept going at them to watch and record what was happening for examination by the Devs.

Good players who are geared and practice were there being two shotted by ultis that were being cast without cooldowns and back to back. So, as far as there being a gear disparity- doubt that would account for any of this in any way....not to mention we had 55's there who were also hitting these guys but registering no damage. Gear or level disparity does not account for being immune to all damage, and multi casting ultimates without cooldowns, neither does practice for PvP.

For those reasons we wanted to have video for review by devs. Hopefully that makes sense....

4. Cetera

Cetera Member

It looked really shady. Ive fought both with and against those guys before, and while they are good and practice, they arent that good. Im just unsure how much the video proves, but I hope it shows something.

The fact that we had 55's there is also telling, because I know for a fact several of them are still 53. We had a numbers advantage and gear/level was about equal. There is no way things should of been that one sided. There should of been kill trades happening, not a group of 20ish people being wiped by 5-6.

Also Daum is now incentivizing reporting hackers

http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/topic/78697-hacker-hunting-initiative/

Last edited: Apr 29, 2016
  5. Thronnos

Thronnos Eru Ilúvatar Elder

There was a guild of similar name in ESO who used the Stamina hacks in PvP. coincidence? they were almost as a whole guild banned

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.