WELCOME TO LETHALITY GAMING
?

Greetings

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Porter, Mar 20, 2015.

1. Porter

Porter Member

Hi everybody and thank you for having me. I came across this community when I was searching for people's thoughts on Reign of Kings. I will be playing a few different games currently in Alpha and I figured it would be more fun to play with friends. I hope to find some gaming friends through this community. As for who I am and what I play, I'm a 27 year old man-child that will never give up gaming. I have a family, including a 2 year old, and a full-time job that demands most of my attention. When I am not with them or at work, I'm gaming. I chose this community because it seemed laid back and doesn't require me to be on all of the time. As I mentioned, I will be playing quite a bit of Reign of Kings, but the games that I have played the most of recently would include: DayZ, Diablo III, Archeage, Shroud of the Avatar, League of Legends, Call of Duty, World of Warcraft, The Elder Scrolls Online. I am open to try other games, so just shoot me a message. Hope to see you all in-game. Cheers!

2. Daddio

Daddio Just a grumpy old man...

Welcome, enjoy the ride!