WELCOME TO LETHALITY GAMING
?

Group PvP Practice

Discussion in 'Black Desert' started by Cetera, May 15, 2016.

1. Cetera

Cetera Member

I think it would be a good idea if we started practicing small group tactics in the arena or maybe with some alliance members. I used to arena all the time in WoW and simple things like focusing one target, or peeling for someone being focused go a long way to wins. Also, speaking for just myself, I dont know a ton of what other classes can do outside of my own, so seeing and talking to other people would be valuable.

The Mango Bay fight didnt look great on the score, but I know I took away a lot from watching how their Wizard PvP and the Maehaw Feedz worked together. Obviously they outgeared us, but if we just got more people on the same page about focusing the right targets, peeling for our soft targets, and using the heals/buffs of wizards/Valks effectively we would improve a lot.

2. Valhas

Valhas BDO PvP Officer

Whenever you are on just say something in TS....I know we have been getting small groups together unscheduled, to do exactly what you are talking about. Most of the time the 9-11 pm timeframe sees more of the PvP players online and would be the best time to get a group in there for some work. Recently started jumping into Red Battlefield for the rewards and experience, don't get to select team but often getting about six or so guild members in there to play off of.