WELCOME TO LETHALITY GAMING
?

Hello!

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by JediKittie, Apr 20, 2015.

1. JediKittie

JediKittie Member

Hello all! I'm JediKittie! I have been gaming for a long time, mostly console games, but was introduced to MMO's w/SWTOR by my husband.

I have been streaming since October of 2014, and have met some amazing people!

Thanks for allowing me to join :) I'm excited to be a part of an awesome group of folks.

I'm 34, a housewife, a step-mom, and I have three dogs. Who definitely like to make an appearance on my streams. I have two Great Danes, and one mini-Dachshund.

I mostly stream World of Warcraft, but play/stream Tera, Heroes of the Storm, Shroud of the Avatar, Landmark. And have purchased a Founder's Pack, and plan to stream, Skyforge.

2. UhOhBubbles

UhOhBubbles Member

Welcome to the group. Enjoy your stay.

3. JediKittie

JediKittie Member

Hello! Thank you :D

4. Daddio

Daddio Just a grumpy old man...

Welcome aboard KITTIE!!!

5. JediKittie

JediKittie Member

Thanks DADDIO! Glad to be here :D

6. Youngnetsrik

Youngnetsrik Member

Hey Jedi. How are you keeping girl? Long time no see lol. Take care girl :)

7. DemonSkyfish

DemonSkyfish the Elitist

Welcome to the dysfunctional family :)

8. JediKittie

JediKittie Member

Thank you DemonSkyfish :) Glad to be here!

9. Drakoz

Drakoz Elder Elder

Welcome Jedi! Glad to see you joining our growing family!! If you have any questions feel free to ask! See you in the games and Skyforge ! =-D

10. JediKittie

JediKittie Member

Thank you Drakoz! My character's name in Skyforge is Aoife Meabh (NA) if anyone would like to add me as a friend :D

11. Drakoz

Drakoz Elder Elder

I Will have to add you haven't been playing it to much bc I don't want to burn my self out before the games comes out lo

12. FluffyDeath

FluffyDeath Freaky Fluffy

Welcome JediKitty hope you enjoy your time here and have fun doing so while streaming.

I think many of us have done the same as Drakoz, Skyforge is amazing but built to be like Diablo, Path of Exile type games where you focus on a ton of grinding the same maps for exp and gear. It really will be a game I need to blare music for to keep myself from going insane killing the same thing 500+ times lol.

13. JediKittie

JediKittie Member

LOL Fluffydeath, Yeah I've noticed that. But from what I have heard, we have only seen like 5% of the game in CBT3. I haven't been playing a lot in the last few days, but I am really enjoying it. It's a beautiful game, awesome graphics, imo.

Thank you for the welcome :)

14. Porter

Porter Member

Hey Jedi, welcome! I noticed you mentioned Shroud of the Avatar. I am a backer and look forward to playing more of it once they get more content in. I had mentioned it to some but haven't run into anybody here that is playing it. Hopefully we can get a nice little group of members to play!

15. JediKittie

JediKittie Member

Hello Porter! I haven't gotten into SotA much, my husband was a lover of Ultima Online and when he found out Lord British was coming out with SotA he bought us both accounts lol. I didn't play UO, so the game play is much different than what I am used to. But once the game is closer to being done, I will get into it more I think. :)