WELCOME TO LETHALITY GAMING
?

Here for Ark! Carrot's into

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by UnderCoverCarrot, Jun 9, 2015.

1. Hi gang I am UnderCoverCarrot. My Steam handle is Quecumber. As the title says... I am here for thee Ark! A really am super excited to tame me a raptor and saddler her up. I have spent a few hours in game already on an Unoffical server with some friends. We got up to level up and explore find each other. to my amazement our house was raided after one night by people who were already much further in the game.

I think Ark is a different sort of game compaired to others in the genre. Reign of Kings and Rust are good examples. The PvE in these games are so dry the whole goal is to raid bases and hoard materials. I have been the guy to stay up to 4am on a week night just to take out a couple bases of people I am not very fond of once they log off and go to bed.

I don't think Ark should be played like that though. Ark is so immersive so nerdgasming good. it makes me want to take on a persona and join a community of dino wranglers! I want to make bitter rivals knowing that we are not going to grief each other. Gentleman's agreement if you will. I think it takes a very long time to farm up the resources to build bases and tame creatures. And I have seen lvl 60 players using pets to completely demolish buildings and its happens in a matter of moments.

Hope I will fit in good here
    -UnderCoverCarrot-

2. Daphonic

Daphonic Gentleman Viking Grand Elder Elder

Thanks for joining, and that's a huge bonus on our server, you wont find on the publics. the Gentleman's Agreement. Hopefuly after patch 172.. people cant just Wreak other bases in 2 min.