WELCOME TO LETHALITY GAMING
?

Leave of Absence

Discussion in 'Black Desert' started by Bazooka, Jun 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bazooka

Bazooka Member

As discussed before, I will be on a leave of absence as I move from the UK to the US. I wont be getting to a stable internet connection until I get to Arizona on the 17th of June. Even then I wont be able to play until I am settled in. I am assuming if all goes smoothly I will be back in the action near the middle of July, but Spotty playing after the 17th of June. Hopefully my desktop computer makes it to the states in a timely fashion and I wont have to play with this laptop that is very uncomfortable to play with.

Family name Kazooka

2. Daphonic

Daphonic Gentleman Viking Grand Elder Elder

That's no problem, You will be removed from the Main Guild, and can join the Sister Guild if you choose too.

3. Bazooka

Bazooka Member

I will just into touch with someone when I get back, no worries. This Military move has been a pain in the butt

4. Qyn

Qyn Member

Not truly a "leave of absence" per say, but I've been super busy w/RL stuff the past week or so. Hopefully things will settle down in the next couple days, after the weekend.

5. Daphonic

Daphonic Gentleman Viking Grand Elder Elder

This was a One Time Thread. If you have dates you will be Busy use the Roster Update Thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.