WELCOME TO LETHALITY GAMING
?

Mindtrip incoming to Agnarr

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Mindtrip, May 22, 2017.

1. Mindtrip

Mindtrip Member

Mindtrip incoming to Agnarr. Played EQ1 a couple years at release and about 6 months total on p99. I played UO for a couple years, served as a counselor there. I played SWG, WoW, Rift, Black Desert, ArcheAge, SWTOR, pretty much every sandbox MMOrpg that didn't suck and a few that sucked as well.

Now I just turned 40 and have a wife and two small kids and have changed from someone who liked pvp all the time to more of a person who really appreciates good community and goal setting whether that takes me PvE or PvP, don't care, find both enjoyable with friends.

I look forward to getting to know you all and see ya in game. Probably rolling a Troll SK btw. My goal is level up fairly quick to level 30 and get my feign death so i can round out him with pulling ability.

2. Thronnos

Thronnos Eru Ilúvatar Elder

Sounds legit to me! have you wandered into your Discord yet sir?! ;)

3. Mindtrip

Mindtrip Member

Ok, am in discord now

4. Drakoz

Drakoz Elder Elder

Welcome aboard mindtrip! Glad to have you with us! I will be leading the EQ1 chapter in the community! i was in discord earlier but had to go bc of the little one! I will be on discord later tonight esp after 8 pm eastern which is when i play the most ! Any questions please feel free to shoot me a msg on here or discord! Welcome to the family!

5. Mindtrip

Mindtrip Member

Thanks, glad to be here.