WELCOME TO LETHALITY GAMING
?

Request for higher difficulty

Discussion in 'ARK: Survival Evolved' started by Aluwynn, Jun 24, 2015.

1. Aluwynn

Aluwynn Member

So, I've heard that on some servers that the creatures go all the way to level 70 from a higher difficulty setting. Is there enough people that want to raise the cap on this server?

After building a base and hunting level 30 mobs for a while, I figured I'd like to see a bit of a higher challenge to the dino's we see. I admit, I do not run hardly anywhere without being on a mount. But, I'd love to see the higher tiers of gear from loot crates and higher level of dino's to tame.

Just my two cents. Thanks!

PS. Doesn't need to be 70 caps persay.. But something around 50 would be nice.

2. Daphonic

Daphonic Gentleman Viking Grand Elder Elder

I think a hard server is a must. Once you learn how to kite. kill everything from Dillio's to a Trex, they seem easy. I would love a Harder Server... also means better tamed mobs.

3. Amskeren

Amskeren Endless Rage Elder

So difficulty bump incoming... Confirmed lol jk

4. JDogg

JDogg Member

Please make it as hard and interesting as possible.

Signed,
    Uga Buggers Tribe

5. Wykk

Wykk Guest

Are people already having an easy time soloing the caves to the end? I only see the difficulty mattering there, where tamed dinos aren't as big a factor. For outside, we'll have bigger dinos to counter their wild dinos. Our metal walls will hold off a level 1 billion dino until the end of time. But if people have already trivialized spelunking on foot and diving with megaladons, why not?

6. Daphonic

bats are the hardest thing in the Game currently I belive. I can solo Trexs now and not worry about dying.. 400hp and melle dmg I take them out easy, just run under them, and stab upwards...

BATS tho those fuckers swarm you, and you can get fucked fast.

7. Grant

Grant Member

I would love a harder setting. Dino Force VI has already cleared out the north east cave with 2 people, so i think more of a challenge is needed.

8. Daphonic

Server is now at 300% max difficulty.