WELCOME TO LETHALITY GAMING
?

What does this worker skill do?

Discussion in 'Black Desert' started by Flea, Apr 30, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Flea

Flea Member

Adv. Weapon Production Skill.

Attached Files:

2. Daphonic

Daphonic Gentleman Viking Grand Elder Elder

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+3 to any weapon you make... so free 3 Weapon Stoness....

3. Flea

Flea Member

I just died. I'm in heaven

4. Pacifika

Pacifika Member

5. Renira

Renira Member

I honestly have had no idea what this skill actually does. I've used workers with this and the armor +3 skill and have seen no apparent bonus. Sorry to be a downer, but I don't think that means what you think it means. ;)

http://i.imgur.com/ml1PgTg.jpg

Last edited: May 1, 2016
  6. Flea

Flea Member

Okay my worker just made a sword. and it gave me 4 of 1 sword from 1 craft. I think it adds bonus yield chance.

7. Flea

Flea Member

It also seems to use the same amount of materials. not sure yet.

8. Daphonic

Daphonic Gentleman Viking Grand Elder Elder

Oh.. so it makes Extra... Damn you get that on Armor... and Grunill would make you a fortune.

9. Renira

Renira Member

Yeah, I tested this out with a worker out of town and sent him materials for 1 craft, but it kept telling me I didn't have enough resources. You need the materials to craft 4 pieces before you can craft with a worker that has that skill and then you get 4 for the time of 1 rotation. Not too terrible if time is an issue. I was really hoping you'd get 4 for 1 material-wise, but I guess that'd be too overpowered for workers in this game. :p I just wish my worker with the armor bonus wasn't in Olvia. ;) I'm hoping to see if crits to blue or yellow are affected on a piece by piece basis or the entire batch. Guess I'll have to keep testing.

10. Renira

Renira Member

So, tested the output. Crits are per item chance as I ended up with 3 regulars and 1 blue. Just fyi. :)